Now you can replace your ATM card and checks with one easy-to-use card.
Access your checking or bank deposit account directly, with unsurpassed convenience,
control and reliability.
Enjoy the convenience, choice, and control
offered by Onebanc Visa™ Debit!
Onecard Features & Benefits
- It’s the faster, more economical*, more convenient way to buy the products and services you need.
- No interest or finance charges apply .
- Direct access to your checking account wherever VISA™ is accepted
- No check writing hassles.
- No additional identification is required.
- No interest or finance charges apply.
- No PIN number needed (except for ATM usage).
- Can be used instead of an ATM card.
- Offers convenience and safety through the worlds leading payment brand.
- Transactions automatically recorded on your monthly statement.
- Gives you a valuable financial management tool for monitoring funds on deposit.
How the Onecard Works:
Onebanc VISA™ Debit provides the convenience of allowing you to draw from your account without the
hassles of writing a check.
Simply use the card to pay for retail transactions wherever VISA™ is accepted.
Purchase groceries, gas, movie tickets. Anything, Anytime Anywhere Visa™ is accepted.
The card will automatically deduct the purchase from your checking account. And that transaction
will be recorded on your monthly checking account statement.
The Onebanc Visa™ Debit can be used to purchase goods or access cash in all types of merchant
environments, from typical retail and service transactions to mail, telephone and Internet transactions.
When using the OneCard, cardholders must verify their identity by signing a receipt at the point of sale.
Onebanc Visa™ Debit is accepted at 30 million physical locations including 810,000 ATMs worldwide. Onebanc
Visa™ debit even provides you with access to foreign currency at favorable exchange rates at ATMs around the
Note*: Must be a Onebanc account holder. Subject to credit approval. No annual fee. No interest or
finance charges apply. The Onecard is more economical, when compared to credit card fees and interest charges.
The new Onecard is accepted at more surcharge-free ATM's through participation in Intercept Network.
Onebanc Mortgage is a division of One Bank & Trust, N.A.